The Birthday Quotes


The Birthday Quotes - Birthdays are the things that until now still be my recollection. Although I am aware that an important anniversary to mark the birth date and age, but I still do not understand very well why it appears the tradition of marking the anniversary, party, thanksgiving, and the like.

Some my friends love to give birthday greeting reply like this: "I am immortal, then birthdays are not important," with a joking tone.

The joke comes from the idea to do the full sensation of a birthday every day. At first I thought that with a birthday every day will make birthday as something boring and ultimately not important. When it reaches this sense are not important, then the fear about death will be lost.

And how about birthday quotes? Maybe some quotes about birthday can make you more grateful about your life.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment