Underwater mp3 player

If you are someone who likes to travel, you usually bring a few gadgets that can comfort you in your journey. Such as smart phones, netbooks, audio mp3 and others. Weather that occurred during the journey is sometimes difficult to guess. Heavy rain will certainly disrupt your trip, and probably will damage some of your favorite gadgets due to rain. But now there are some gadgets that are resistant to water, such as cameras, watches and mp3 players. Waterproof-audio.com provide some gadgets that are resistant to water. Like the shower radio player, waterproff mp3 player, etc. If you really love with a trip to the beach, you do not need to worry if your mp3 player wet. Examples of products is Dolphin Waterproof MP3 Player.

Dolphin Waterproof MP3 Player is specifically designed for swimmers or athletes who often indulge in the water. They can listen to music when they were resting, without fear of mp3 player that they have plunged into the swimming pool. Thus they can enjoy their time off by listening to the music securely.

Waterproff Dolphin MP3 Player weighs about 25g with a dimension of 60 x 20 x 20mm. Light enough to carry wherever you go. The Waterproof earphone attaches to the player via a special screw-in jack to keep the device water-tight. Batteries can last up to eight hours and recharging time is about 5.1 hours. To transfer data, Dolphin Waterproof MP3 Player using a USB port.

I personally also enjoyed trips to the beach. But I am often afraid to bring some of my favorite gadgets to the beach. Water waves on the beach could have my gadgets and destroying it. I'm also a fan of music. Every day I always listen to my favorite radio. Similarly, when I traveled far. Music should always be lit in order to be relaxing and enjoyable journey.

A few days ago I visited a local island jakarta. The scenery is quite nice. At noon I drove around the island with a ship. Obviously I need to bring a camera to photograph the scene. I also carry an MP3 player to accompany my trip.

But when the middle of travel, high waves and rain. I automatically save a good few direct my favorite gadgets. With this incident I realized that I needed some equipment that can protect my favorite gadget of the water. It is intended to make my gadget more durable and long lasting.

But it was after I saw some of the products on offer in waterproof-audio.com I was interested in some products. MP3 Player product particularly resistant to water. Because my hobby to go to the beach and I also liked the music.

If you became interested in the product provided your waterproof-audio.com please visit their official webiste at www.waterproof-audio.com

There you can make reservations online. Payment can be made with paypal account and use the Athens Tecnology Services in its operations.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment